THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING. To go from almost losing him to having him home with a new heart is overwhelming. We could not have endured this week without your prayers adn support. Please continue to pray for my friend Andrea and her son Drew - they have been there 3 weeks now and no clue when they will be discharged.
Some coming home pictures and one of Briggs standing by himself in his hospital crib.
10 comments:
OH MY GOD!!!! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I'm telling you...you all better watch out because Briggs is going to be a handful! I'm so happy for the 5 of you!!! We love you!
CONGRATS! :) I'm so glad that you guys are home and that Briggs is doing well. I bet that he'll recover at a much fast rate in his own environment with his sisters by him. :) You will all continue to be in my prayers. :)
Yay! I am SO glad that you guys are at home and out of here! Give Briggs lots of hugs and kisses from me and get your first good night of sleep in over a week!
Tears of joy at this end-so thrilled for you all. Welcome home little angel! Just in time to share Merritt's b-day cake too-yippee!
xoxo
I have been introduced to your blog, and your story through my great friend Andrea. My son Casey has HRHS, and is the reason Andrea and I met.(Side note; when my son was 11 days old they did his second open heart surgery in his room, since time was critical.) I'm so glad to hear that you are home, and your little boy can recover where he is most comfortable. I know Andrea was hoping to "room" with you, but Briggs apparently is a tough little one who wanted to get out of there! Good luck and have fun. These heart kids are amazing, and you will be a better person because of him!
www.dykefamilytalk.blogspot.com
:) Gina DiBlasio Dyke
Fantastic news!!!! Absolutely made my day! Keep us posted on his progress! Much love, April
WOW! YAYAYAYYYYYyy! Congrats on being home, you guys! This is awesome news. The eating will come...just enjoy one another and LOVE on each other as much as you can!!
xoxoxxoxo
I am sooooo happy for you! :^)
FANTASTIC news! We are so excited for you to be back in the comfort of your own home. What an amazing turnaround. Hopefully you're now on the fast track to a full recovery. Please keep us posted--I love seeing that smiley face again. Love, Dru
I am so overjoyed for y'all! I talked to Erica Rader last Saturday and have been praying hard(er) ever since. God is good and has exceptional plans for your family.
Post a Comment