He still has the stitch in his side from the chest tube, but gets it out next Tuesday. Also, his steri-strips are starting to fall off and his incision looks pretty good for just two weeks out. He is finally sleeping pretty well (as you can see), and occasionally will eat some food.
It's almost 100 degrees here right now so we are spending a lot of time in the one room with AC. Miller and Merritt spent the afternoon on the slip and slide yesterday.
Tonight before bedtime he was dancing a bit and I caught it on tape. Check it out...
3 comments:
That has to be the cutest video. I love it and am so happy to see it and see that everyone is doing well! As always, we're thinking about you guys! XO
Oh my dear,so young and he already has some serious moves!!!!! I am glad that he is feeling better, and s you know we had a pretty hot weekend also.
Love always.
Post a Comment