Since no one in Dr. Hanley's office ever told us he required at least 4 units of blood in Briggs' surgery, and I just found out late last week, I had to scramble to find friends with Type O blood to donate within three days. I was very angry because Billy and I could have been donating every week for the last two months, but many friends pulled through and we very thankfully have the blood we need. Here is our friend Rebecca with her "Giving is Groovy" token t-shirt. It's very special to me that a part of these people will be a part of Briggs.
Our Family: Billy, Christa, Miller, Merritt, Briggs and Jasper
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where did everyone go?
Sweet Briggs at Baptism
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(40)
-
▼
June
(33)
- It's been a while
- Doing well, and a video
- At least an answer!
- Anyone Still Out There?
- Happy Skinny Guy
- SUPRISE!!
- Great Day, Lots of Pictures
- Doing Much Better!
- Girls Visit Tuesday
- Infection is Likely
- Who Knows!
- Okay, Briggs too
- The Miller and Merritt Show
- Good News, Bad News
- Pretty good night
- Slow and Steady Progress
- A Few Firsts
- Decent night and finally eating!
- Extubation, Round Two
- It's 3am, I must be lonely
- Stable for Now
- NEED LOTS OF PRAYERS NOW
- Good Night Thursday
- Good News, but kinda sad...
- Waiting for him to wake up
- He's Stable, Still Asleep
- He's Done Already!
- He's In!!
- What is Open Heart Surgery?
- Pre-Op Complete
- Dr. Briggs
- Giving Thanks for Blood
- Escaping to Carmel
-
▼
June
(33)
No comments:
Post a Comment