Our Family: Billy, Christa, Miller, Merritt, Briggs and Jasper

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Decent night and finally eating!

more later - the network is broken. He slept some and finally got to drink his formula. he really wants to be held and that is sad. He might get moved out of the ICU later today or tomorrow morning.
It is good to see him with less drugs in his system. Until now he's been pretty comatose. Now he is fairly alert, but annoyed, bored, and in a bit of pain.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY BRIGGS!!! pretty soon he'll be asking for ice-cream sundaes and caramel apples. It will be a moment you'll never forget, when you can finally hold him. If Stanford computer network is shaky, want me to start a blog from home and you can email me the content?
elizabeth

Amy said...

it sounds like things are uphill from here. I think he got his fight from Aunt Amy. I don't know if you remember but I was more than 3 mos. premature (49 years ago) and I survived. I love you all so much. Gives kisses and hugs to all from me.

The Gearharts said...

Great news! I hope he is more comfortable soon. What a trooper! Thinking of you, Dru

The Gearharts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What an amazing little fighter, what amazing parents. Your strength and love are incredible.

Thank you so much for taking time to do these blogs despite everything going on. We are all with you and still sending lots of love....

xoxo

jenhasty said...

Hi! I am a friend of Andrea Himmelberger's. Our son's were in the NICU together. I got your blog off of hers and just wanted to send a little note saying that my family is praying for you. Your story (and your recent scare) touched me--as we have been there before! I was so glad to read that your baby boy is doing better!

Our prayers are with your family!!
Jennifer, Cody, Christopher, and Alex Hasty


Where did everyone go?

Sweet Briggs at Baptism

Sweet Briggs at Baptism