Our Family: Billy, Christa, Miller, Merritt, Briggs and Jasper

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

At least an answer!

We have been really concerned these past few days because Briggs keeps getting grumpier and apparently in more pain. To be sure, we went back to the hospital yesterday for more x-rays and and an echo (which used to be a non-event to Briggs and now he's TOTALLY upset during the procedure, who can blame him?). The tests looked good and they thought one of his chest wounds looked like it might be getting infected, but we left being told to watch for fever. SO, he got a slight fever last night and was VERY cranky and crying all day today so I took him back to the doctor today and he has an ear infection! I was actually very relieved - we have an answer as to why he's so uncomfortable and it's not related to his heart! Also, I am leaving for the weekend and I was afraid to take off without having any answers. Now maybe I can get a bit of rest :)
Pictures tomorrow perhaps...
Goodnight!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

An ear infection never sounded so good! Now go enjoy a few days of relaxation. You really deserve it.

Unknown said...

There has to be a slight laugh in that!!!! Christa, have a WONDERFUL time away. You deserve it!!!!!
XO

Rosie said...

Christa,
I little time away will enable you to refresh yourself and come back to continue being a great mom that you are!


Where did everyone go?

Sweet Briggs at Baptism

Sweet Briggs at Baptism