I just had to post this picture - it's very cute and appropriate that Briggs likes to walk around with a stethoscope around his neck. Maybe this whole situation was presented so that he would grow up to be a pediatric cardiologist, which is always what I said I wanted to be as a young girl. I could barely pronounce it, but thought it sounded cool. My mom can attest to this :)
Our Family: Billy, Christa, Miller, Merritt, Briggs and Jasper
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where did everyone go?
Sweet Briggs at Baptism
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(40)
-
▼
June
(33)
- It's been a while
- Doing well, and a video
- At least an answer!
- Anyone Still Out There?
- Happy Skinny Guy
- SUPRISE!!
- Great Day, Lots of Pictures
- Doing Much Better!
- Girls Visit Tuesday
- Infection is Likely
- Who Knows!
- Okay, Briggs too
- The Miller and Merritt Show
- Good News, Bad News
- Pretty good night
- Slow and Steady Progress
- A Few Firsts
- Decent night and finally eating!
- Extubation, Round Two
- It's 3am, I must be lonely
- Stable for Now
- NEED LOTS OF PRAYERS NOW
- Good Night Thursday
- Good News, but kinda sad...
- Waiting for him to wake up
- He's Stable, Still Asleep
- He's Done Already!
- He's In!!
- What is Open Heart Surgery?
- Pre-Op Complete
- Dr. Briggs
- Giving Thanks for Blood
- Escaping to Carmel
-
▼
June
(33)
No comments:
Post a Comment