Time to get some sleep - we hope to move up to the 3rd floor tomorrow - there are quieter rooms where you can sleep in the room with your child. In the ICU, you have to sleep in a community sleeping room with other parents, chatters and snorers. And you would not believe all the sounds of the monitors, alarms, etc. with 4 patients to a room!
Tonight Rebecca came by with yummy chinese food and more importantly, wine! I was so happy to see that she could make Briggs smile so easily and has yet to give one to us. They were right when they told us that even at this age, they have to blame someone and it's usually the parents. I guess some things never change. But, it was nice to see him smile.
For some reason, I can't load the images. I will try again later....
1 comment:
Hopefully you were able to get some much needed sleep. It gives me great comfort knowing you have so many great friends to help you through this difficult time. Thinking of you nonstop. I love you.
Post a Comment