Our Family: Billy, Christa, Miller, Merritt, Briggs and Jasper

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pre-Op Complete


Briggs was such so good today during his pre-op visit - a little nervous around the EKG, more so with the x-rays and screaming with the blood draw. But he is still so smily and sweet. We are just anxious to get to Thursday!

4 comments:

jillian said...

Almost 730am here in KC. I know you are awake and pacing. You have people all over the country thinking and praying for you. Little Briggs is going to do great! Before you know it this will all be over and he will playing in the pool.
LOVE YOU ALL

Unknown said...

I "ditto" what your friend Jillian said...you have so many people thinking, praying and sending you love! Briggs is going to do great!!!!!!!!! We love you all!
Love, Tenley

joanmckenz said...

Hi! You don't know me but a friend passed your blog along because we went through the same thing less than three months ago. (different type of heart surgery, I'm sure, but the process is the same!).

Please be assured of another mother's prayer for your little one and for you as you entrust him to the hands of the surgical team. I pray that you know that He is the Lord's and that you are really entrusting Briggs to his faithful creator.

Our little girl went right from the heart-lung machine to breathing on her own. And she was released from the hospital two days after surgery. We couldn't believe it but over two months later she is a marvelous witness to God's healing hand.

O Lord, bless your little one and those who love him in the days ahead!

Andrea said...

I have been thinking of you guys a lot this week. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I will come and look for you on Thursday morning if that's ok with you. I'll show you my favorite quiet waiting spots...Stay strong, surgery will be behind you soon!


Where did everyone go?

Sweet Briggs at Baptism

Sweet Briggs at Baptism