Our Family: Billy, Christa, Miller, Merritt, Briggs and Jasper
Thursday, June 5, 2008
He's Done Already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where did everyone go?
Sweet Briggs at Baptism
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(40)
-
▼
June
(33)
- It's been a while
- Doing well, and a video
- At least an answer!
- Anyone Still Out There?
- Happy Skinny Guy
- SUPRISE!!
- Great Day, Lots of Pictures
- Doing Much Better!
- Girls Visit Tuesday
- Infection is Likely
- Who Knows!
- Okay, Briggs too
- The Miller and Merritt Show
- Good News, Bad News
- Pretty good night
- Slow and Steady Progress
- A Few Firsts
- Decent night and finally eating!
- Extubation, Round Two
- It's 3am, I must be lonely
- Stable for Now
- NEED LOTS OF PRAYERS NOW
- Good Night Thursday
- Good News, but kinda sad...
- Waiting for him to wake up
- He's Stable, Still Asleep
- He's Done Already!
- He's In!!
- What is Open Heart Surgery?
- Pre-Op Complete
- Dr. Briggs
- Giving Thanks for Blood
- Escaping to Carmel
-
▼
June
(33)
6 comments:
YEAH!!!! WAY TO GO BRIGGS!!!!! We're thrilled that this part is behind you! Crissy and I have been checking your blog all day! We're sending you all our love, hugs and kisses! XO
SUPER BRIGGS! I just got off my plane and rushed to find out how you were doing...come to find out, you were already groovin' while I was still in the air.
I will be saying prayers for you over the next weeks while you recover. You rock!
Love, Lesley, Chris, and Ava
Great news!!! Was just walking up the street thinking about all of you. This blog is a dream for keeping us up to date. I'm so proud of Mr. Briggs and all of you - you've been champs. I'm thinking of you all. xoxoxo S.
What a relief! So glad the surgery went well and is over. We all love you SO SO SO much!
-Rachel, Kurt and Luke
YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!
You all must be so enormously relieved and proud. Raced home from the girls' ballet dress rehearsal to check out your blog - fabulous news!!
Congratulations all of you.
In tears of relief here!!!
elizabeth
Great news! Dr. Hanley is amazing... Briggs was in such good hands. Lots of love!
Post a Comment