Our Family: Billy, Christa, Miller, Merritt, Briggs and Jasper

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Great Day, Lots of Pictures

Today was a great day!! Briggs' blood work is still in progress, but his fever is gone and mood has really changed. This is such a huge deal, going through two surgeries and multiples blood draws, etc. He is so anxious anytime someone walks in the room. So, we got him a bit today and his mood was much better. He even took a few assisted steps, which is a big milestone. Miller came to visit and I had a lot of fun with her. There was fantastic magician here and she has the BEST belly laugh ever, which I heard non-stop and it made me so happy. Merritt stayed home and had a great time with Sonia, so everyone got the one on one time they needed :) I'd say the BEST part of the day was after they gave Briggs his Ativan tonight. He's hysterical!! Falling over, laughing for no reason, trying to put all the wires on this head and laughing...it was worth some video. Alas, as all good things come to an end, he was tyranical going to bed for the lat hour, but now hes's out for the 4 hours or so, so must make my move to slumber now too. I wish I could figure out slide show for the post!

OK picture loading is not working tonight, i will try again tomorrow

We're hoping to be out of here by Friday!!

6 comments:

John Black said...

Hi Guys: Fantastic news. John

april yanicelli said...

I am so happy for you guys! You certainly deserve some good news! Best wishes for a Friday homecoming! Much love, April

Kathrynsmith11 said...

I am so happy that you had a great day and you are going home soon! Lots of love, Kathryn

Stefanie said...

So wonderful to hear such an upbeat post!! And home on friday, already -- that's amazing!! Much love, Stefanie

Unknown said...

What wonderful news!!!!!!!!! Happy to hear you are laughing too! XO

Unknown said...

reading this just made my day...week...month!!! xoxoxo -s.


Where did everyone go?

Sweet Briggs at Baptism

Sweet Briggs at Baptism