Our Family: Billy, Christa, Miller, Merritt, Briggs and Jasper

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

End of October???





I'm just marveling at how it can be the end of October already. Here are a few pictures from Gigi's birthday and the girls practicing their Halloween costumes for "trick or treat" in downtown Menlo Park. It doesn't quite feel like Fall here when it's over 80 degrees every day and, I have to admit, this year I'm missing the cool weather, leaves, warm clothes, hot chocolate. I guess there is truth to too much of a good thing!

3 comments:

The Portas said...

We have the crisp weather, leaves, hot chocolate here....come visit!

The pics are adorable. You have three BEAUTIFUL kids!

Take care, have a great week. xoxo

E&C&3 said...

so glad to see your blog is still up! i am sorely missing my new england roots. i hear the leaves were particularly colorful this autumn there. sigh. yes, too much of a good thing! now if i could just figure out a way to sled in the rain here ...

love seeing the pics of your adorable family. we are still in marriott this week. home sweet home. ; ) hope to connect with you once our lives are more stable. xoxo elizabeth

Unknown said...

Just amazing!!!!!!! Briggs is AWESOME!!!!! We send you all our love!!! XOXO


Where did everyone go?

Sweet Briggs at Baptism

Sweet Briggs at Baptism