Our Family: Billy, Christa, Miller, Merritt, Briggs and Jasper

Monday, September 1, 2008

Long time, no blog

It's been a long time since I posted a message. I had high hopes of continuing a documentary of sorts for family memory-keeping. I need to get on the ball. But, there's good reason to have other things to do with our time - like chasing Briggs everywhere. He is doing SO well, really strong and VERY active. I give thanks every day for him.

Briggs sitting in the dolly's playpen. He thinks this is hysterical and so do his sisters!


2 comments:

The Portas said...

So glad to see a post! What a little cutie. He looks great! Keep blogging, it's always good to see pics of that sweet little face. xoxoxo

Andrea said...

Glad to hear that things are going so well! I don't miss being in the hospital, but I do miss you guys!


Where did everyone go?

Sweet Briggs at Baptism

Sweet Briggs at Baptism